Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Third Reich sword

Article about: Hello Everyone, I am thinking of obtaining my first sword and whilst researching I found this one. It's made by PD Luneschloss. Any and all opinions are very welcome. Kindest regards Jonatha

Default Third Reich sword

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of obtaining my first sword and whilst researching I found this one.
    It's made by PD Luneschloss.
    Any and all opinions are very welcome.

Kindest regards

Jonathan.

Third Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich sword

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich sword
    P
    Many

Hi Jonathan .... from what I can see in the photos..it appears to be decent....But..the photos do not enlarge to see any detail.
    If it were me buying this sword..I would want to see clearer and close up photos.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry,

I am awaiting more detailed pictures, and will post then when I have them.

Jonathan.

I would also recommend getting pictures of the blade frontally... i bought mine and it looked fine on the pictures, but it later turned out it was bent...

Yes, better photos needed. Agree that it looks authentic. The decorative Troddel is trashed and not attached correctly. We need to see the manufacturer mark on the ricasso just below the hand guard. Neil

Hello,

Some more pictures have arrived, I have asked for some extra pictures which I will post when I get them.

Third Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich swordThird Reich sword

Thank you for looking,

Jonathan.

Third Reich swordThird Reich sword

The blade looks straight and true, you can't see too much of the makers logo.

Jonathan.

I´m no expert on these, i just own a pre-war non-officer version, but so far this example looks nice and well taken care off. The new pictures are definitly a big improvement!

That's a nice sword. A little handling wear, but I rather like the patina. The maker is not widely encountered with these swords and it has some nice unique decorative features, such as the shield on the reverse langet. We can't really see enough of scabbard to comment. It is a Heer officer sword, but the portepee is not correct.

Who is the maker on this one?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast