Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Von Stein sword

Article about: for my self I have questions about the panther head sword. to my eyes the color is wrong on the brass handle. I hope i'm mistaken, but I think that sword needs a closer look.

?

Default Von Stein sword

Hi am new to forum, but wanted share this sword that arrived in the mail this morning, not rare but a nice example all the same.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Von Stein sword   Von Stein sword  

Von Stein sword   Von Stein sword  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Von Stein sword
    P
    Many

?

It go's well with a Scharnhorst model I bought earlier in the week. You get a lot for your money with a sword.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Von Stein sword   Von Stein sword  

Von Stein sword  
    Attached Images Attached Images Von Stein sword 

A belter that mate!! and nice to see you on here Neil hope to see some more of your collection aswell ,
    cheers Ronnie

looks a very nice piece.

?

Thanks Ronnie its a well laid out forum.

Great bunch on here mate, not like on some of the other forums

?

Here is my Lufty sword. They are in my opinion the best looking sword of the Third Reich.

Held this in hand and what a cracking example neil
    thanks for showing, Ronnie
    P.S why not start new threads with your stuff mate, saves it all being on one and getting lost (if you know what I mean)

Very nice, I love Eickhorn swords esp the field marshall series,I have a somewhat common wrangle but it is a showroom mint model....If I had the cash I would own one of each...and a Lufty sword too! If I ever win the powerball jackpot TR edge weapon availablity will drasticaly decrease for everyone else lol

Hi Jenko..or May i call you Neil?....2 very nice examples you have shared with us and please enjoy your stay here. Ronnie is correct..alot of unity and camaraderie here. Alot to read and research..not only on the sword forum but throughout the WRF...it is endless and exhaustive. Enjoy your stay and looking forward to more of your collectibles. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast