Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adding Description to my Classified AD. It wont save??

Article about: I've tried 2 times now to add a description to my classified AD and for some reason it doesn't save my text. It wont even let me copy the text so I keep loosing everything I write, so I dont

Default Adding Description to my Classified AD. It wont save??

I've tried 2 times now to add a description to my classified AD and for some reason it doesn't save my text. It wont even let me copy the text so I keep loosing everything I write, so I dont want to write everything again until I find out what I am doing wrong??? HELP?
    It wouldnt even let me save the text.
    I tried exiting and then going back in and editing the AD and nothing works. When I hit submit changes and look at the AD, my description is not there

Matt

Default Re: Adding Description to my Classified AD. It wont save??

This been happing for little bit. I recommend adding the description by using the posting a comment, which is just below the AD. It should be fixed with time, Give Dimas time.

Default Re: Adding Description to my Classified AD. It wont save??

Franz,

OH! ok. I didnt realize it was a known issue and was being worked on. I'm sorry. Yes, I will do what you suggested and do a description in the comments section. Thank you so much for responding to my request for assistance!

Regards,

Matt