Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Advertisement and political ads...

Article about: I'm seeing advertisements and links to anti-Obama sites on my feed...not cool. cheers, Glenn

Default Advertisement and political ads...

I'm seeing advertisements and links to anti-Obama sites on my feed as I'm logging on..., Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 03-01-2015 at 02:16 AM.

I'm only getting Chinese, Ukrainian women and motorcycle parts, neither of which I object to.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I'm only getting Chinese, Ukrainian women and motorcycle parts, neither of which I object to.
    Ralph.
    I'm only getting payroll and accounting service ads...how did you get so lucky Ralph
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Orlando Florida resorts... Maybe by region locators (GPS) on PC's... As I am in Orlando, FL..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'm seeing advertisements and links to anti-Obama sites on my feed as I'm logging on...not cool.
    cheers, Glenn
    I will bring this up to Dimas..and I kind of know what he might say as theses adds come with the current software we are using. Hopefully he can adjust the sensitivity filtering out what is un-necessary ads.

I also agree with Ralph and do not object to the Chinese and Ukrainian women..which I will have to further investigate
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I know it's not done intentionally...I apologize if I seemed overly offended, I'm really not that hypersenstive, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

There was another thread started by Big Ned today addressing all these issues and more (search function, etc.)

Dimas is on the case.

But still ticked I don't have the russian, Ukrainian and Chinese ladies...assume my wife has something to do about this...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I know it's not done intentionally...I apologize if I seemed overly offended, I'm really not that hypersenstive, lol...
    cheers, Glenn
    No worries Glenn ...those ads are an aggravating eye sore..and no apologies necessary. We all live in the same place..and some leaf raking and weeding need to be done to clean things up. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I've got ads for various things appearing on the top of any thread I click onto. I'm not too stressed by it but its something I've never seen before.