Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Am I being stupid or what?

Article about: When I search a long thread for certain key words, the search function finds them and the individual posts but when I click on the links, it just takes me to the first post in the thread. Wh

?

Default Am I being stupid or what?

When I search a long thread for certain key words, the search function finds them and the individual posts but when I click on the links, it just takes me to the first post in the thread.

What am I doing wrong?

Default Re: Am I being stupid or what?

Im having big issues with the search feature too, Ben
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

both of you arn't alone here i can't use the search bar either i never get what im after

Sometimes I get an error when typing what I want to search for.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Good, I am not alone! I just typed in Wachtler & Lange and I got pages of threads with nothing to do with W&L

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I use it alot and have alot of problems with it.

cheers,
    Pat

?

I also am unable to use the serch function use google to find the threads im looking for ...

Kind regards
    Alex

I have sent the link to this thread to dear Dimas, hopefully he will take a look at it
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I still have not time to remade it back, some time ago, I've replaced the forum's search function with google search, but after upgrading server I'am allways forgetting to repair it. I will do that ASAP, but really the Google search is a better than the Vbulletin search system
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Ben, Please give me example of searching words or copy the link from the pages which is redirected back to home page
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast