Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Attack site?

Article about: Today, whenever I try to go on this forum, I get a warning from Google Chrome saying "Malware detected" and saying that this is an attack site. Just though I would report it...

Default Attack site?

Today, whenever I try to go on this forum, I get a warning from Google Chrome saying "Malware detected" and saying that this is an attack site. Just though I would report it...
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Default Re: Attack site?

Yepp I'm getting the same thing. My webbrowser google chrome doesn't even let me visit the site i have to use mozilla or explorer :S

I get this warning as well on Google Chrome - OK on IE8 although the home page is very slow to load.

Same here. Kaspersky goes mental, flashes me all kinds of warnings, then loads the page up saying it has 'successfully stopped an attack'.

Steve T

Right, so its not just me either

Thanks

Danny

?

Well thats 6 of us had the same problem guys. I put it down to me having a problem with my PC, but now that others have raised the issue, I know its not.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

BTW: I use Google/Google Chrome through IE8

I use regular google, and all these virus Kaspersky notifications come up.

ww2fotos
    ?

I use yahoo and get no warnings, just this site. In the past I have been COMPLETELY unable to log onto this site, but the last episode of that was several weeks ago. So try yahoo. Want to kmnow what is almost laughable? On the top of this page (maybe only on my computer?) there is a Google ad.

The server host is working on the problem.

I got warnings too.

Cheers, Ade.