Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Auto save!!!!

Article about: Hi Dimas, How does auto save work, as I keep losing my threads, I keep checking my loaded photos are where I want them etc, and sometimes I press something and I loose all my efforts. I just

Default Auto save!!!!

Hi Dimas,
    How does auto save work, as I keep losing my threads, I keep checking my loaded photos are where I want them etc, and sometimes I press something and I loose all my efforts. I just spent nearly an hour and then lost it all. Please advise.

Thank you

Regards

SK

If your referring to the upload manager sysyem,your images will always stay once the thread has been posted,or to find a thread you've started go to "my profile" and will list "last thread started" or last "posted comment"............

Hi Jake, thank you for your quick response, I am referring to the
    Up Loader. But I actually do not finish my thread as I am checking it at the preview button, or flicking back into my photos etc. If Auto save pops up you should be able to find the half finished thread somewhere?!

Regards SK

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    If your referring to the upload manager sysyem,your images will always stay once the thread has been posted,or to find a thread you've started go to "my profile" and will list "last thread started" or last "posted comment"............
    It is not necessary to actually post, as long as they are uploaded, they will remain in the upload manager for a period of time. It will inform you that if photos are not posted within a certain amount of time, they will be deleted.
    If you leave the reply page, you will lose whatever you have typed in the viewing pane.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-29-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, that's what I have done, I have left the page and all the wording goes and the photos. I can see the photos in the photo box and they only last an hour then disappear. I also can not drag them out of the main box to the bottom line. ie Attachments etc.
    When I use the paper clip method I can not keep the photos in order and sometimes they come out up side down, so I use the Tree symbol to up load the pics.

Thanks for the reply,

Regards SK

SK..try opening a any link within the WRF..and this way you can have 2 windows open..to go between threads. One to type and the other to search around..and then come back. I feel your pain also..and have lost much text..only to start over again. It gets harder to remember everything you typed..and quite aggravating when you delete it accidentally a few times. Old age does not help either ..Ralph can advise also on that

Long story short..find a thread with a link in it first before you write any threads..then click on that link..and a new window will open up..as long as its an inhouse WRF link. Give it a try..works for me. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

If you typed something, the auto-save works every 30 sec. It was just some problems with the button it has been not shown
    If you missed something or time page time out and you cannot see the button, just reload the page and you will see it.
    Auto save!!!!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics