Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Can I change the calendar

Article about: It's a minor point but I would like to be able to change the calendar on my forum page/s ~ Day - Month - Year rather than Month - Day - Year Yes ? No ? Cheers Stuart

Default Can I change the calendar

It's a minor point but I would like to be able to change the calendar on my forum page/s ~

Day - Month - Year

rather than

Month - Day - Year

Yes ? No ?

Cheers

Stuart

Hi Stuart, I cannot find an option for this. To be honest, I would prefer it like you too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You Europeans and Southern Continent guys always did write the dates backwards...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You Europeans and Southern Continent guys always did write the dates backwards..

LOL

Well as far as we Antipodeans down under ~ ( Australia and NZ ) maybe we have to concede as you blokes were open for Business long before us ~

Ssooo ~ Hmm ~ does that mean you wrote the book regarding Colonies & English rules !! ??

You guys all drive on the wrong side of the road and write calender dates backwards...I dunno where we went wrong with you lads....I know the Aussies can always blame it on being under the Ozone Hole..but the Brits too? But then again, they're the ones that taught the Aussies how to drive in the First place....It makes sense, I guess....lol

(I'll be polite and not even Mention that the Aussie toilets all flush in the wrong direction Too....Some things are just too sacred to talk about ...)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

We don't put padding on our footballers either, we believe its a mans game.

LOL

Mate

Just imagine ~

It MUST have been chaos in 1942 when the US Army arrived down under !!! Left hand drive vehicles ~ V right hand drive ~

Not to mention the US troops trying to get their heads around the coins ! I can imagine the poor Yanks trying to work out the price of a beer ~ Opps ~ Whisky ~

And all this lead literally to riots in the streets ~

( Apparently the cliche over here was ~ "The yanks are over here ~ and over paid~ ( and Over sexed ) ! "

Where your blokes were dressed in crisp neat uniforms, the Ozzie Diggers were looking pretty second hand ~ and of course the wimen fell over your lot !! )

As a result we had riots US V Diggers in Brisbane and Cairns ~ and another in Townsville but that one was about the US African American troops breaking out machine guns to hose off the rest of us ~ !!

So , back to traffic ~ no wonder as a kid we were all told of ( mythical ) caches of WWII US Jeeps and Harley D 42's buried all over the country ~ And that story was recently resurrected for the new generation ~ LOL

We don't put padding on our footballers either, we believe its a man's game.
    LOL

SG
    And I reckon that is the same pyschie that the Diggers took on Rommels mob in North Africa and the Imperial Japanese army at Milne bay !!