Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Can we have a role of honour for our "in memorium" members?

Article about: Dear Mods / Admin / forum owners, ( I'm not sure WHERE a request like this should go? ... so please reposition it as you see fit, but I didn't want to do a P.M. as I wanted other members to

Another *BUMP* and a suggestion - that we could add a button next to the 'DONATE' one at the top of the "ribbon"

Can we have a role of honour for our "in memorium" members?

and that would hyperlink to a single page of remembrance, maybe called "THOSE WE LOST" ...... couldn't be hard for the people who are tech savvy enough to create this forum in the first place?

Thanks, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It really is a great idea Dan, but sadly it is one that is doomed to failure. The tight-fisted nature of many on this forum would kick this idea straight into touch. The very mention of the word 'donation' is enough to make them recoil in horror. And as it already is now with those of use who always turn our names 'pink', only a very, very, few of the membership would actually be prepared to hit a 'donate' button. But I suppose that we can live in hope!

Cheers,
    Steve

I hope you are wrong Steve .....but I am ever optimistical

..... or is that misty optical?

Cheers, Dan

Great idea Dan.

Just an update, it is being worked on.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It just dawned on me ( I'm a bit thick ) that what I suggested is not as easy as it first seems. There are many long term members who have become absent for reasons we arent aware of. This could be a natural drifting away, or they may have sold collections and so have no need for the forum, or the 'human condition' has prevailed on them and we don't know ...... i guess you can't cover all possibilites.

BUT, once something is up, we can always add to it as ( if ) information comes to light.

Thanks all, Dan

Such is life Dan... but at least we can remember those that we Do know about!

Cheers,
    Steve

Dan, as many have already said, this is great idea! I’d be more than happy to support this initiative.
    Andy

Thank-you friends......
    ( For the readers of this post - please look at In Memorium - Roll of Honor )

I was not aware SO MANY would be on that memorial roll ...... but that is the very reason for it, so people are not forgotten - I for one appreciate the effort!

Lets hope we ALL remain on the correct side of the ledger for a while yet!!!

cheers, Dan

?

I'll add myself to the "Great Idea Dan" list

I saw Michael post the listing and now I know where they idea can from.

Good Man Dan!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast