Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

can't edit classified ads

Article about: Hi, been trying to delete items I have for sale. Keep getting a message saying I do not have permission, can you help please ? cheers Tony

Default can't edit classified ads

Hi, been trying to delete items I have for sale. Keep getting a message saying I do not have permission, can you help please ?

cheers

Tony

Hello Tony,
    Please send me some links via PM and I will look after it for you until the problem is solved.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi, been trying to delete items I have for sale. Keep getting a message saying I do not have permission, can you help please ?

cheers

Tony

Thank you for reporting! I'm sorry, we really still having problems to adjust classifieds but we are working to fix all problems. I have provided this issue to our programmer.

thanks guys ! No major rush for me but worth fixing for those that come after. cheers Tony

I have just found out that I am not able to edit ads in the Classified section either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, please check it. I guess we have found the problem and fixed it

Quote by Warrelics Team View Post
    Hi, please check it. I guess we have found the problem and fixed it
    I can edit the ad but I still can not Move/Delete it.
    Thank you for your efforts!
    Ralph.

I can't put any new ad..

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    I can't put any new ad..
    Thanks! I have provided this problem to our programmer.

Hi, I hope we could fix all problems with classified. Some of the problems was also by our old version and we have fixe them too. Please try it.