Can't post? Too many tags.........

Article about: Like the subject line says. Been trying to post but I keep getting an error that says I have too many tags? It gives a list of unrelated words and that I should insert commas between words i

Default Can't post? Too many tags.........

Like the subject line says. Been trying to post but I keep getting an error that says I have too many tags? It gives a list of unrelated words and that I should insert commas between words in my post?

I can't make sense of this message, been posting for 2 years without a problem?

Help please
    Chris.........

Default Re: Can't post? Too many tags.........

Hi Chris

I have had this problem in the past also. What has worked was deleting some of the tags that are listed. Simply put your cusor on the line where they show-up and delete some of them. Well, it has worked for me before.

Green

Just remove the tags (words) you don't want the search engine to pick up upon. You can only have 5 (I think).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Got it figured now, thanks for your help!

Chris.......

?

I have updated tags quantity, please let me know if not solved
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I once again tried to post five pictures on a new thread. It took nearly 20 minutes for the upload to complete. i waited another 20 minutes and the pictures never appeared in the bottom box where i could post them in the thread. This is the 4th time I have tried posting this item. This has never happened to me before. Frustration at wasting so much time.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I once again tried to post five pictures on a new thread. It took nearly 20 minutes for the upload to complete. i waited another 20 minutes and the pictures never appeared in the bottom box where i could post them in the thread. This is the 4th time I have tried posting this item. This has never happened to me before. Frustration at wasting so much time.
    Same problem with me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I will take a look on this
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Please try to clean the browser's cache first
    Regards,
    Dimas