Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Classified Ads

Article about: Hello collectors, I am new here and got membership to try to find new owners to some of my gas masks. I am selling my collection. I have read the tutorial for placing an ad, but I have some

Default Classified Ads

Hello collectors,

I am new here and got membership to try to find new owners to some of my gas masks. I am selling my collection.

I have read the tutorial for placing an ad, but I have some questions:

How do I pay for my ad?

Do I need to have a paypalaccount to sell? I closed my paypal since Paypal blocked my payments even though I had posiotive account and didn't answer why they did that so I could not use the money on the account, then it was pretty worthless to have when I couldnt buy anything:/

Hope you can help me with answers

Thanks!

Quote by Alexz666 View Post
    Hello collectors,

I am new here and got membership to try to find new owners to some of my gas masks. I am selling my collection.

I have read the tutorial for placing an ad, but I have some questions:

How do I pay for my ad?

Do I need to have a paypalaccount to sell? I closed my paypal since Paypal blocked my payments even though I had posiotive account and didn't answer why they did that so I could not use the money on the account, then it was pretty worthless to have when I couldnt buy anything:/

Hope you can help me with answers

Thanks!
    I didn't read that carefully that I have to become a paying member to post ads so that one is sorted