Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Classified section error

Article about: Hello there, When somebody purchases an ad in the classified section I get this message: all1knew, your ad on War Relics Forum has been purchased. Your ad has been purchased by for \\$175.00.

Default Classified section error

Hello there,

When somebody purchases an ad in the classified section I get this message:

all1knew, your ad on War Relics Forum has been purchased.

Your ad has been purchased by for $175.00.

He purchased 1 ads at $175.00 each.

The purchaser's profile link: Member Profile - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Purchaser's email address:

Please contact him to arrange for delivery.

Ad link: really nice R.K. marked Panzerkampf Abzeichen in silver - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Thank you!

When I click the link though it brings me to my profile and I can't see who purchased my item.

Any help on this or can the issue be address by forum staff please?

Thank you.

William Kramer
    Us and them - and after all were only ordinary men. Me, and you - God only knows its not what we would choose to do. Forward he cried from the rear, and the front rank died, and the general sat and the lines on the map moved from side to side.

- US & THEM, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON - PINK FLOYD

Default Re: Classified section error

Hi William, thanks for bringing this up. There is clearly an error here. I cannot fix it. I will get Dimas to take a look.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I will look onto the problem tommorow morning, but anyway you will get the notification to your @-mail, and if it will be purchased and automatically marked sold- then look in your Pay Pal account for the buyer's info ( if marked sold- then transaction by Pay Pal is sucessfull)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

That is probably item which was sold to the visitor, who paid using pay pal, but is unregistered to the forum. We have a ability to sell the stuff if the visitor is not a member of the forum, they can use pay pal for payments
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics