Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Classifieds

Article about: Hello, I still cannot log into the classified after 3 days. It continues to show an error message. Can somebody please help me. Thanks Rosalind.

Default Classifieds

Hello, I still cannot log into the classified after 3 days. It continues to show an error message. Can somebody please help me. Thanks Rosalind.

Quote by GirlsCollectToo View Post
    Hello, I still cannot log into the classified after 3 days. It continues to show an error message. Can somebody please help me. Thanks Rosalind.
    We are currently working with this issue. I'm sorry, we will try to fix it ASAP

Thanks I appreciate it. Just to be clear I can see classifieds when I just go to the page however when I log in it shows and error and it appears all my ads are gone as well? Have a great one.

?

If it’s any assurance for you, your ads still appear for me so I suppose everyone can see them

Thanks I appreciate that -was dreading listing them all over lol.

?

What browser are you on anyway. I use chrome and everything works fine

Thanks I appreciate it.
    We have found and fixed some problems with calssified but still are working with it. I hope we can solve all of them ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Hi, please check now. I guess we have found the problem and fixed it

Hi-I am not able to edit my classified ads or post a new ad. It says I do not have permission to do this. Thanks

Hi-I am not able to edit my classified ads or post a new ad. It says I do not have permission to do this. Thanks
    Thanks! I have provided this problem to our programmer and hope we can fix it ASAP.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast