Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Classifieds

Article about: Dear all, I have been trying to post a classified earlier today, but all I got was "an unrecoverable error". Now I see that my classified was somehow published, but it says "T

Question Classifieds

Dear all,

I have been trying to post a classified earlier today, but all I got was "an unrecoverable error". Now I see that my classified was somehow published, but it says "This classified has not yet been paid for". Does this mean that in order to submit ads I need to be a club member? I'm a novice, and I apologize if I did not understand the rules.

MAP
    ?

Tekkai.

Yes. You need to be a club member to post in the classifieds. ($25 a year). You also get access to the member only databases.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Tekkai.

Yes. You need to be a club member to post in the classifieds. ($25 a year). You also get access to the member only databases.
    Either that, or you need to pay a small fee to post in the Classifieds.
    You can contact Dimas to make this arrangement.
    Here is his profile page, and you can send him a PM.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=1
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Also, unless you are absolutely positive about the authenticity of your item, I suggest you post it in the appropriate section for discussion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the help! I am glad to become a club member!

MAP
    ?

Don't forget to check out the Gold Members section!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/gold-members-only-area/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)