Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Did the forum runs faster or slower?

Article about: Please let us know if the pictures uploading, posting became faster or slower. It's very important to know

?

Default Did the forum runs faster or slower?

Please let us know if the pictures uploading, posting became faster or slower. It's very important to know
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dimas,

I am seeing the forum running much faster at the moment. I have not had a chance to upload pictures so I can't comment on that aspect yet..

Thanks for all you are doing to keep us running and informed of all changes and updates..

Smitty

mpw
    ?

Hello Dimas.

Tried downloading a picture 2.79 MB without success. Re--sized it to 1.35 MB and seems ok. What is the maximum picture size that can be downloaded?

Regards, Mark.

Did the forum runs faster or slower?

I found the same problem yesterday with a 2.2mb picture... a size that I was previously able to download. I have also found that I have to go through the process for each individual picture, rather than stack the files up and then download onto the post.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I found the same problem yesterday with a 2.2mb picture... a size that I was previously able to download. I have also found that I have to go through the process for each individual picture, rather than stack the files up and then download onto the post.
    On my laptop using Chrome I was not able to add a 2.8MB picture - it just said "Error uploading picture" or something similar.
    On my work PC with IE11 I was told the file was too big - I resized and then I could upload.
    I've also had issues with only being able to do one file at a time - however, this is not consistent. Sometimes I can upload 4-5 pics in one go. Strange.

This was testing between Tuesday and Thursday so possibly these issues are fixed now.

Nick

The problem should be fixed. Please try it again.

Pictures test. Worked fine for me.

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Did the forum runs faster or slower?  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

forums faster but it has the old issue of the token has expired so i cant post pics on my phone. i do not wish to purge my cookies as i loose all my fecking passwords which is such a pain, so i'd rather not post pics on my phone. jeez, how many more times is this going to happen.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I am finding it running just fine. Have not posted any pics today...but threads are up in a second. No problem

100% here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast