Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need like button?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

151 92.07%
  • No

13 7.93%
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Do we need " likes" system?

Article about: Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed

?

Default Do we need " likes" system?

Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Yes please if possible!....

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Just want to post a poll if need it again- then it will be specially programmed
    Not a case of needing, more a case of liking. They are useful to have, but I won't die if we don't have them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Yes please if possible!....
    Like.

if the like function is removed i wonder allthough it doesnt affect me wether the green bars on your profle will also go ,i too wont lose any sleep if it does go,i feel it encourages members to involve themselves a bit more in the threads instead of a lazy tick the like box exercise ,just my thoughts guys sorry but im voting no
    Regards James

It may sound selfish but "likes" give me a feeling that what I post is valued and appreciated. And as someone said in another thread, likes are a good way of showing appreciation for something when one may not be qualified or educated enough to comment on an item. I hope the likes can be restored.

Quote by Anon View Post
    Not a case of needing, more a case of liking. They are useful to have, but I won't die if we don't have them.
    My sentiments exactly, I can live without them ,but they are handy for appreciating some threads that I have no knowledge about and therefore have no useful input. Leon.

Even though I used the "like" function as much as the next guy, I don't mind if it's not there especially if it's a paid-for add on rather than a freebie.

If paid-for then I also think the only vote that should count in the poll is the pink vote as they contribute to running costs of the forum.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by James C View Post
    if the like function is removed i wonder allthough it doesnt affect me wether the green bars on your profle will also go ,i too wont lose any sleep if it does go,i feel it encourages members to involve themselves a bit more in the threads instead of a lazy tick the like box exercise ,just my thoughts guys sorry but im voting no
    I see your point mate!...

I would like it to stay same reason as helmetone.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast