Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Do we need ebay feeds at WRF?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 53.57%
  • No

29 34.52%
  • I'am not sure

10 11.90%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ebay auctions as a forum threads

Article about: In the nearest future there will be subforums for the other militaria too, helmets is just a experiment

?

Default Re: Ebay auctions as a forum threads

New addition, the Google site search is impemented, instead of ugly quick search- now you can try google search ( same textbox as previous search is changed to the Google) Advanced search is untouched.
    Just you can write the username and key word and all what is exits on the forum, will be find quickly. As I myself allways used before google search- I think it is a good and useful addition
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    done, the New post link and What's new did not show the entries made at the ebay section.
    Excellent; this is much appreciated. The Google search, too, is a useful addition. Thanks for your efforts!

Hi Guys, I would just like to add my public thanks to Dimas. He does a fantastic job keeping the forum up to date with all the latest software improvements. This forum always leads the way.

As I have always said, the forum is a non profit making concern. We, the Admins and Moderators, run it for enjoyment and to help further the hobby in a pleasant, friendly, gentlemanly enviroment and not as a profit making business to line someone's pockets. But it costs $3,500 a year at the moment to run. If every active member donated just $1, we would be funded....

We don't want to become a paid membership site. We much prefer to rely on members kind donations to keep running. But we do need to look at other methods of revenue. Having these E Bay feeds is one method for the forum to gain some income, like Google ads.

Always bear in mind any changes take a few days to impliment and fine tune. These things are complex to do. But I think we are now sorted. So please take a look at the ads now and again and don't forget the green "Donate" button.

Thanks!

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thank you Ade. I think the ebay ads now is not such a redundant on the new posts and located below all the forums, so, the forum is still runs without problems and the ebay messages did not cover all the useful area of the forum, for the peoples who need them they are easily accessed, who don't want them, just close the last subforum and enjoy.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thank you both Admins and Moderators for all you do.

Dimas,

Much better, thank you and I think that was the main problem that I saw.

Best,

Kris

A good thing to have them separated indeed!
    Thanks for the good work guy's!
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Thumbs up Re: Ebay auctions as a forum threads

Anything which brings in money has got to be beneficial, hopefully enough people will use the service to make it all worthwhile. Go for it.

I voted "not sure", Had I read the part that this will help the forum, I'm all for it.

rcs
    ?

I'm still seeing all the started threads by admin, selling rubbish, how do i get rid of them?

cheers,
    Rob

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast