Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

eBay feeds have re-appeared

Article about: by Teutonicknights I think I know what you folks are talking about now the Admin adds popping up on the new posts section? Is this right? Yea what the H? I see you figured it Mike.

Default Re: eBay feeds have re-appeared

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    I think I know what you folks are talking about now the Admin adds popping up on the new posts section? Is this right? Yea what the H?
    I see you figured it Mike.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I see you figured it Mike.
    Yea I am brain dead tonight Doing Bath Care for my disabled daughter, watching them both tonight while the wife is at a swim party, and trying to pay attention to the forum. hehe. Ok so what is the little boxes with the +1 public, and what is the facebook link on my username?

Unless "Admin" is making a huge donation on a regular basis, can we please black-list him? He can't even take decent photos of his junk. Never discovered how to focus.

Pat

?

I'm not getting any of the things you guys are seeing so I can't help, I'm guessing there are a few minor issues that need resolving and tweaking since the move to the new server and no doubt Dimas is on the case. As for the donation bar, I would guess the funds were used to pay for the higher speed server and have come off the donation total as it was a week ago.

?

No problem guys, it mus be solved. That was due I 've reverted the template due of update an forgot to place the code there
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Whatever you've done Dimas, it's worked - thanks mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

OH OH another problem now, i dont know if everyones got it but i click onto new posts and i keep getting a cpmplete blank screen with the top bar stating that 149,150,151,152,153,154,155 are excluded, is it me or the server

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    OH OH another problem now, i dont know if everyones got it but i click onto new posts and i keep getting a cpmplete blank screen with the top bar stating that 149,150,151,152,153,154,155 are excluded, is it me or the server
    Its not just you Dave, I'm getting the same problem.
    I thought it was my PC playing up at first, but now that you have reported the same/similar prob' I now know different.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Thank god for that , i thought i would have to throw the laptop out the window AGAIN!!!

?

Everything is working fine on my machine, no issues or problems..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast