Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Forum keeps logging me out/partially

Article about: Hello all, When I come to the main page it says I am not signed in, but if I click into the Classifieds section I am logged in again. When I do log in it says invalid URL on the next page th

Default Forum keeps logging me out/partially

Hello all,

When I come to the main page it says I am not signed in, but if I click into the Classifieds section I am logged in again. When I do log in it says invalid URL on the next page that loads and doesn't bring me back to the main forum page. This has only started happening recently. Any ideas?

William Kramer

Default Re: Forum keeps logging me out/partially

Pvt. Kramer!

You have been put on Jankers by the 'Staff'.........

Jankers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned , you crack me up sometimes , I have'nt heard that saying for yrs, my dad used to say it to me if i did'nt toe the line, he used to put squaddies on Jankers during the war, or his other saying was " your mother will put you on a fizzer if your not careful", he told me that he went on a fizzer for filling a petrol lighter up from a petrol bowser, but he got away with it because some idiot lit a cigarette and threw the match down and my old Pops went up like a torch because his overalls were covered in petrol, plus the fact that the guy he was filling it up for was the camp Adjudtant lol

Sorry William, I have no idea.

I can only offer my general advice to clear your cashe and cookies.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It is a caching problems, please clean the browser's cache
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

For some reason I have to log in everytime I come to the forum.....and the Facebook ad thing is right in front of the username space, so you cant type your name in. I never used to have to sign in everytime I came to the site......weird.

?

Quote by Bill T View Post
    For some reason I have to log in everytime I come to the forum.....and the Facebook ad thing is right in front of the username space, so you cant type your name in. I never used to have to sign in everytime I came to the site......weird.
    Sometimes that be due to your browser's setting, make sure you have cookies enabled and it should work again.

all the best,
    Stefan

My personal computer has no problems with this lovely website... However, my work computer logs me out all the time... Maybe the work computer is trying to tell me something...?

What Operating system are you using, and what version of browser, IE or Chrome?? Have you installed any updates recently ?

?

Aha! Thanks alot Stefan and friends. Im using IE windows Vista. I appreciate the advice on the "cookies enabled" setting. Not sure how it got turned off in the first place, but I had to add this site to my "allow cookies list" again. Seems to have been the issue, as it didnt do it to me the past few visits. Much appreciated