Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Forum reset??

Article about: Is anybody having trouble seeing the forum in the "classic view" or cannot get to it? All I have is the mobile view and it's terrible I can t see photos or anything? Just curious.

Default Forum reset??

Is anybody having trouble seeing the forum in the "classic view" or cannot get to it? All I have is the mobile view and it's terrible I can t see photos or anything? Just curious.

Brian
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 09-10-2018 at 09:39 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Is anybody having trouble seeing the forum in the "classic view" or cannot get to it? All I have is the mobile view and it's terrible I can t see photos or anything? Just curious.

Brian
    Is this on your phone/tablet or PC?

If phone / tablet, try using Desktop Mode.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I am having no problems from my PC Brian.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks guys. Yes it's just on my phone which is my primary device. It doesn't give me the classic mode option. Could it be my storage space (pictures) is used up or something weird like that?

Brian

Forum reset??

Was able to get back to desktop site. It s odd why it reverted itself to mobile view? Evan after it still was difficult to post pictures it kept going back to mobile view. Hopefully I have it sorted now though? Thanks guys.

Brian

My Android phone does this all the time - I have to click on the 3 ellipsis buttons (top right) and then select 'Desktop Site'.
    I use Chrome browser.
    Normally, to avoid having to do this all the time I don't close Chrome on my mobile phone I just minimise it.
    Nick

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...61/?highlight=

Have a look here. I had the same problem on the iPhone. Unfortunately it ‘resets’ every so often so you have to request the desktop site again. You also need to do this if you want to post images

Thanks for the help everyone! That was the first time I experienced that, which was a surprise. I'm glad it was an easy fix on my end, but wouldn't of figured it out on my own that quickly.. Alot of great tech support! Best regards.

Brian