Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Forum Slowed Down?

Article about: Hi Guys, for me when logging onto the forum & changing thru threads it takes a long time for the page to load up, has the forum slowed down because the sever cant handle all the info, ph

?

Default Re: Forum Slowed Down?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Guys, there really the bug discovered , and I'am being solve it. The pictures in small size loads perfect, but something with forum resizer
    Hi Dimas, just to let you know it takes 30 seconds for WRF to load up when i log on.

Regards Mac 66.

?

I saw it, and currently I'am working with developer on it, they are very slowly answered
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

guys i'm going to ask a dumb question perhaps that may or may not have to do with the new update process and i don't really want to start a thread for it so i'll ask it here.

i had a very convenient box at the top of all the threads in which would be displayed links to new posts. you could select whether it showed 5, 10, 20 or more new posts in that little box.

this morning i wake up and the thing is gone and i'm trying to figure out how to get it back on there. is there a way to do that, or perhaps that feature is gone now?

it's great for me because i work on the computer all day but when i do check in it's got to be quick usually and that little box really made keeping track of what's new very efficient for me.

apologies if this is a dumb question.

- - Updated - -

what do you know? the minute i ask the question, it's back.

well, perhaps someone could educate me for future reference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2