Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forum Squished smaller in reading size

Article about: Hello Gents..I know some will blink their eyes twice..and reboot their computers..but it seems the forum has squished down to almost an unreadable size..and I have recruited the help of thes

Default Forum Squished smaller in reading size

Hello Gents..I know some will blink their eyes twice..and reboot their computers..but it seems the forum has squished down to almost an unreadable size..and I have recruited the help of these young ladies in calling our Technical great Dimas. It worked for Mothra

I know it makes editing text quite difficult..and hopefully this will be repaired quickly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Forum Squished smaller in reading size  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

??I have no problem at the moment Larry???

( maybe its a northern hemisphere thing LOL )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Looks fine to me Larry but perhaps I should take my glasses off and that will put it in a different perspective

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Forum Squished smaller in reading size  

Hi Larry, the forum looks fine to me, not wanting to teach you to suck eggs but are you sure you havn't by accident brushed the left side of your mouse pad, this controls the size of the text we see on screen.

Regards

Robin

Just checking through my iPhone and it appears fine so maybe a lap top issue on my end ... But I will keep the 2 girls regardless
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Well if the girls can't help, maybe Mothra can!!!

Dean O

Robin I might have done that without realizing ..thankyou for that..and I would not know how to correct it..if that happened..but what i did do was clear all my cookies and history..then went into properties for a disk cleanup..as of now its back to normal.

But it would be a benefit for some Computer aged challenged people as myself..if you could explain the procedure..if this does happen again..a "How to" step by step..on correcting if it happens again. Please if you may Regards Larry

I still keep the little twins

The same will happen on a desktop or laptop if you accidentally scroll the mouse wheel while pressing the control button.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

I happen to have some girls floating around Larry, dont cry if you have to let these two chicas go. It is aaalmost christmas- i`ll send some of my bedheaters your way if you feel lonely and cold.

The only thing i can see is the "donate to the forum" and "advanced search" are squashed together!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast