Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Forum suggestion

Article about: Hello there, There are some glitches I believe in the forum layout. When I type a title to start a thread the box turns white and I cannot see my text (as the font is white) I would also lik

Default Forum suggestion

Hello there,

There are some glitches I believe in the forum layout. When I type a title to start a thread the box turns white and I cannot see my text (as the font is white)

I would also like to recommend that the profile pages be merged, i.e. classifieds and the actual forum profile page so that way there is not a "message" folder and an "inbox" folder that is completely separate.

I don't want forum staff to think I am being rude, these are merely suggestions on an already great site. I still swear my post count disappears as noted before as I delete my previous sales threads I would only have 15 posts on the forum roughly and I would like to think I've spent a little more time here than that. If you delete a previous sales thread it subtracts from your forum post-count. For instance, I have 25 posts according to this thread I've just started but I have 21 items for sale - so in theory if I delete those threads in the classified section I would have 4 posts on this forum, which sounds absurd to me.

My last note is that my browser keeps asking me if I want to open a new window for PM's that come to my inbox, even after I have checked the box several times and responded no, or yes to try and solve the problem.

William Kramer

?

Default Re: Forum suggestion

It's not a glitch, just not completely rebuilt style- thanks for point to that. The classified cannot be merged, due the developer of classifieds, made it a separate product from the forum. (Probably some of the own reasons). All the buyers of the producrs from him asks him about that. But there no any similar scripts to choose from. The post count I've updated, I don't know what can cause this
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

When I type a title to start a thread the box turns white and I cannot see my text (as the font is white)
    Solved
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hello Dimas,
    Can I add that the text boxes on my profile page where 'likes' are shown are also white background and light blue text ( hard to see ) I don't mean to pick - you do a fantastic job!
    Dan