MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Forum updates and bugs

Article about: Due we have updated the forum and clean it from malware, some problems can be discovered. Likes and thanks will be soon updated/ If you will find anything not working, please write here

?

Default Forum updates and bugs

Due we have updated the forum and clean it from malware, some problems can be discovered. Likes and thanks will be soon updated/ If you will find anything not working, please write here
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thank for this post
    Like this post

Seriously, Dimas. Thanks for the information

Thanks for the update Dimas ,i was wondering why hitting the like button had no effect on the posts i have viewed today
    Regards James

?

Thank you for the update Dimas ! my self worth is diminishing day by day without a Like or a Thanks LOL

Really though, I do appreciate the work you put into maintaining this forum.

Regards, Al

-- I posted a new thread but it doesn't show up in 'New Posts' or 'What's New'.

Thanks Dimas, wondered what was going on with the site, I've also noticed that every time that I access the forum (in the past 2-3 days), I have to login/password etc.... which isn't normally the case ! Please accept this 'Like/Thanks', as my icons aren't responding !
    Regards
    Paul

?

THANK and LIKE!!!!
    Your work is appreciated!
    Thank you Sir!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Likes and thanks are working.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Mediumtall View Post
    -- I posted a new thread but it doesn't show up in 'New Posts' or 'What's New'.
    I had the same problem. This interesting part is that if someone else posts in the thread it shows up, but if you do, it does not.

Try cleaning out your cache and see if that works.

Edit: I just cleaned my cache and it didn't work.

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Thanks Dimas, wondered what was going on with the site, I've also noticed that every time that I access the forum (in the past 2-3 days), I have to login/password etc.... which isn't normally the case ! Please accept this 'Like/Thanks', as my icons aren't responding !
    Regards
    Paul
    Same thing here. Try cleaning out your cache. worked for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The 'Whats New' tab does not appear to be working on my computer. By not working I mean it is not showing all most recent threads or replies. I created a new post a few minutes ago and it does not show up on the list anywhere. I am also getting many pages when using the whats new tab. New Posts tab is also the same. Using a Firefox and also tested in Chrome.
    John

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast