Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

Looks like this is the waiting area for us guys who can't post pics. I loaded 5-8 pics all the time and all of them were 4-11MB each! Never had a problem. I'm sure it'll get sorted out but I hope the quality of the pics doesn't have to drop. I bought good camera gear to post fantastic shots and settling for poor pics will not be acceptable.

Patience will prevail. Dimas will get us going again soon. I know he has been on vacation, and I hope he has a great time and doesn't worry about my silly picture problems. I can wait. When I'm on vacation, I don't answer the phone.......Dimas has been working on his vacation!!!!!! Sorry for the troubles Dimas.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I also have been having trouble posting pictures.

?

I don't solve the problems with design, I will repair it at home. The main problem to solve is jus downsizing the pictures
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Now please the members with problems, made this procedure:
    Go start at the left bottom corner of your windows desktop, in the search area type: cmd
    Click to link in a search result and you will get a black screened window - command prompt

Please goto command prompt and issue the below command:

tracert warrelics.eu

and paste the results of the command here in the thread
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

now will add the detailed " how to" :
    Go start as shown in the picture, left bottom, windows -start button on your Windows desctop, type in cmd

in the opened windows like shown below, type right after(highlited command) C:\Users\your windows logon>tracert warrelics.eu
    or copy and paste text from this box, right after C:\Users\your windows logon>

Code:
    tracert warrelics.eu
    After result is done, click right mouse button and select as shown in the picture.
    After the field will be selected (white), just press enter in the keyboard.
    Follow this thread now, and paste all as usual to the thread:
    1) using paste function on the right mouse click
    or
    2) in the selected area press 2 buttons together on your keboard: Ctrl+V

Regards,
    Dimas

?

just load the picture which is originally 5,9 MB and seems it works now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Having problems posting pics  
    Regards,
    Dimas

There is free software available called 'Fast Image Resizer' that you can download. Once installed, you can put your photos into it ( drag & drop ), choose the resolution, and in the folder they came from it will create a new 're-sized images' subfolder. Then upload those to the forum, as they are now adjusted for web use without loss of clarity, just compressed.
    Works for me!

Dan

Dimas,iv tried your above advice but my screen didnt show what yours shows.is there another method.or simpler instructions? thanks for your time
    Simon

?

Simon, just try another browser to see, it probably not work properly, or cache is full
    Regards,
    Dimas

Hi,
    With so many people appearing to have problems in uploading pictures is it not possible to revert to the old system, it was easy and quick and perfect for dinosaur's. I have tried the suggested solution and to be honest I can't make it work. I don't like change, and this is a step too far for me. The easy way made this forum more fun than others but I feel I will slip like the dinosaurs into the extinct bracket as I am a collector not a computer whizz kid.
    Damien,
    Jersey.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast