Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Quote by AlecH View Post
    I too, use Mozilla Firefox browser, until recently there was no problem uploading pictures. I've found out like Phil, that currently its not working with Firefox, unfortunately don't have a second computer.
    Download and install Chrome to your pc, its not hard to do and is free. I have both firefox and chrome installed on my laptop, no issues and I switch between them when needed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I can't select multiple photo's on Mozilla FireFox. I have to choose one at a time and upload a single photo each time, won't let me select multiples at all.

-Mike

I can't upload multiple photos anymore, checked my settings and the advanced loader is on ?

The classifieds would not load my 100 Kb photos either , it gave a 500 error. I had to create an empty ad and then add the photos that way. Took very long to load.

I came across this same problem several days ago.
    Author of... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack: Andersonstown.. Voices From 9 Battery Royal Artillery In Northern Ireland'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I can't upload multiple photos anymore, checked my settings and the advanced loader is on ?

The classifieds would not load my 100 Kb photos either , it gave a 500 error. I had to create an empty ad and then add the photos that way. Took very long to load.
    Frank

I'm not sure what the advance loader is, as I have only ever used this method (link below). So if it is the same...ignore. But if not, give it a try

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Since I abuse the picture function with glee, here are some pictures.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2007-0928-501,_Einkleidung,_Stiefelkammer.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	1101586Name:  486e3b2f9c58518638f2dc640416a255--astrological-symbols-awesome-tattoos.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  37.0 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1514.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	1101588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0478 copy 3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	206.6 KB 
ID:	1101589Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0379 copy.jpg 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	1101590
    damit, basta.

You have 2 settings in your settings screen where you can choose how to load photos.
    One is a 1 by 1 picture loader and the other is the advanced one that allows you to load multiple photos in one swoop.
    It always worked for me.

If I do add files it only gives me the opportunity to select one photo and then another and then another. It takes a lot of time.
    It used to work different and faster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warrelics.jpg 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	1101652  

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    You have 2 settings in your settings screen where you can choose how to load photos.
    One is a 1 by 1 picture loader and the other is the advanced one that allows you to load multiple photos in one swoop.
    It always worked for me.

If I do add files it only gives me the opportunity to select one photo and then another and then another. It takes a lot of time.
    It used to work different and faster.
    lost that function a couple of years ago! one reason (among others) why I keep refraining back here!

MAP
    ?

I now see what you mean Frank. Wish I could help. Good luck. I hope someone can come by with a solution
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324