Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Quote by AlecH View Post
    I too, use Mozilla Firefox browser, until recently there was no problem uploading pictures. I've found out like Phil, that currently its not working with Firefox, unfortunately don't have a second computer.
    Download and install Chrome to your pc, its not hard to do and is free. I have both firefox and chrome installed on my laptop, no issues and I switch between them when needed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I can't select multiple photo's on Mozilla FireFox. I have to choose one at a time and upload a single photo each time, won't let me select multiples at all.

-Mike

I can't upload multiple photos anymore, checked my settings and the advanced loader is on ?

The classifieds would not load my 100 Kb photos either , it gave a 500 error. I had to create an empty ad and then add the photos that way. Took very long to load.

I came across this same problem several days ago.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I can't upload multiple photos anymore, checked my settings and the advanced loader is on ?

The classifieds would not load my 100 Kb photos either , it gave a 500 error. I had to create an empty ad and then add the photos that way. Took very long to load.
    Frank

I'm not sure what the advance loader is, as I have only ever used this method (link below). So if it is the same...ignore. But if not, give it a try

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Since I abuse the picture function with glee, here are some pictures.Having problems posting picsHaving problems posting picsHaving problems posting picsHaving problems posting picsHaving problems posting pics

You have 2 settings in your settings screen where you can choose how to load photos.
    One is a 1 by 1 picture loader and the other is the advanced one that allows you to load multiple photos in one swoop.
    It always worked for me.

If I do add files it only gives me the opportunity to select one photo and then another and then another. It takes a lot of time.
    It used to work different and faster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Having problems posting pics  

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    You have 2 settings in your settings screen where you can choose how to load photos.
    One is a 1 by 1 picture loader and the other is the advanced one that allows you to load multiple photos in one swoop.
    It always worked for me.

If I do add files it only gives me the opportunity to select one photo and then another and then another. It takes a lot of time.
    It used to work different and faster.
    lost that function a couple of years ago! one reason (among others) why I keep refraining back here!

MAP
    ?

I now see what you mean Frank. Wish I could help. Good luck. I hope someone can come by with a solution
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh dear, it's not working for me, either. I'm in advanced, I choose picture upload button... I choose the files from the file location... but it won't show that the pictures have been uploaded to the manager whether I choose computer or website. (IMGUR). Kinda at a loss. Gonna go try uploading single pics again. I have resized them to 100x100... ah.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast