Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

Reg
    ?

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

Crafty Jock, Nice one, Ill give it a go. Thanks for that

Reg

Thanks Jock, I'll give it a go.

Hi Jock, just tried it & it didn't work. The message says that the pics a limited to 265kb yet all the pics I have already posted are between 550kb & 600kb. WHY IS THERE A LIMIT OF 265KB? WHY CAN'T IT BE HIGHER? SORRY TO SHOUT; BUT IS THERE A REASON? Time to stop shouting & have a stiff drink!!!

Bloody hell managed to post a pic!!! I used Brians paint method. Only problem is it's now low resolution & without the detail a bit pointless. This site is all about the detail. Still wish it was like is used to be. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Attached Images Attached Images Having problems posting pics 

test ...

forums limit: 253,9 KB

size of my uploaded pic: 248,5 KB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Having problems posting pics  

Nice one. Plenty of detail. My problem is that my camera on 'Basic' is over 500kb.

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Nice one. Plenty of detail. My problem is that my camera on 'Basic' is over 500kb.
    Richard....I have the same problem with my camera, it seems that I too will have to be passive if something isnt done, ive reported it to Admin, it seems some tweaking has been done...but it is still not as it was !.... I shall post to Admin again, as I am now concerned that members like you, will drift away......not acceptable !!......its alright other members with IT technical skills, going via this, and that, downsizing via other programmes and applications, I, and I suspect many others, have a rudimentry working knowledge, with regards to these modern contraptions !......it should be as it was before.

I have had a hunt on the web for a 'Freeware' utility for resizing photos, XnView Full 1.97.6 will do this for you. I have added a link:-

|MG| XnView Full 1.97.6 Download

Hope this helps, Simon.

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    I have had a hunt on the web for a 'Freeware' utility for resizing photos, XnView Full 1.97.6 will do this for you.Hope this helps, Simon.
    Thanks Simon, I appriciate your help, I have just had a look, I shall try tommorow, but the point is we WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO THIS !......Richard, I have again reiterated, yours and my concerns to Admin.....lets see if anything happens !

oradour,
    I agree with you, "WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO THIS". The link I posted should help those that have no other option than use a program to resize their photos. It was so much easier as it was to upload photos and have them automatically resized by the forum.
    I hope this gets sorted soon.
    Reagrds to all, Simon.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast