Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

?

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

still no joy,, i used to be able to go into adding pictures and recently added would pop up aswell as pictures so i could just select my recently added pics and post them up,now i just get all my old pics and cant find my new pics anywhere, cheers Dave

?

There is more easiest uploading system in newest version, firstly you can upload in butch all the pictures you want, then choose the pictures and drag them onto the bottom line of the upload screen, don't forget to mark the small window in each picture you've upload, then press done, or insert images inline
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hi Dimas,
    I too have problems with the random order the pictures appear on my postings. I upload them in the order I wish to see them, but once uploaded the order is different, I try uploading a different sequence in the hope I'll get the right order, but it comes different again. Am I doing something wrong or are my setting wrong ? Any advice welcome.
    Regards

?

Quote by AlecH View Post
    Hi Dimas,
    I too have problems with the random order the pictures appear on my postings. I upload them in the order I wish to see them, but once uploaded the order is different, I try uploading a different sequence in the hope I'll get the right order, but it comes different again. Am I doing something wrong or are my setting wrong ? Any advice welcome.
    Regards
    Alec,
    I had the same problem, here's how to solve it.
    Say you upload four pics, you can see them as thumbnails in the bottom of the picture uploading box when they're uploaded. If they're out of sequence in which you want them to appear you can drag them to put it right. The picture on the left will be the first one and the one on the right will be posted last.
    For example if the pic third in line is the one you want to appear first in your post, drag it to the far left, first in line as you look at it. The others will shuffle down the line. Hope this helps.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hey
    I have problem whit pic also, I can't drag pic down to the fild where it say's the pic shell drag down to.. so can't get pic to my thread's ?? hope somone has a answere to me

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Alec,
    I had the same problem, here's how to solve it.
    Say you upload four pics, you can see them as thumbnails in the bottom of the picture uploading box when they're uploaded. If they're out of sequence in which you want them to appear you can drag them to put it right. The picture on the left will be the first one and the one on the right will be posted last.
    For example if the pic third in line is the one you want to appear first in your post, drag it to the far left, first in line as you look at it. The others will shuffle down the line. Hope this helps.
    Thanks Adrian. I have tried what you said and now i have learned how to do it right at last.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    Hey
    I have problem whit pic also, I can't drag pic down to the fild where it say's the pic shell drag down to.. so can't get pic to my thread's ?? hope somone has a answere to me
    Thomas do you still have problems with pics?

Yea but my problem is not whit new uploads, it my old pic's I can't drag down so I can't use them again inhere, it's like they are locket

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    Yea but my problem is not whit new uploads, it my old pic's I can't drag down so I can't use them again inhere, it's like they are locket
    Very weird. Dimas is the IT of the forum as far as i know. Maybe he has the answer.

?

I'm having the same problem. I am unable to drag my photos from the upper window to the lower window.

This seems to be a frequent problem.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast