Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Having problems posting pics

Article about: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\\Users\\Andy>tracert warrelics.eu Tracing route to warrelics.eu [199.193.246.60] over

?

Exclamation Having problems posting pics

Hey everyone, the last 24 hrs i have been having problems uploading pics to the site. Everytime i try i get a long pause of nothing happening than an error pops up saying missing security tag contact admin. Can anyone help me? This forum is my life line, lol ! Thanks everyone !

Default Re: Having problems posting pics

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Hey everyone, the last 24 hrs i have been having problems uploading pics to the site. Everytime i try i get a long pause of nothing happening than an error pops up saying missing security tag contact admin. Can anyone help me? This forum is my life line, lol ! Thanks everyone !
    Hi that happened to me yesterday and has never happened before. I am hoping is was only a technical glitch ! Dont worry its nothing you are doing wrong

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Newbie, go to "tools" on your browser and clear your history and cookies, etc. That should clear up your problem. If your photos are too large you will get an error also. Hope that helps.

Jay

?

Quote by Newbie View Post

Hi Newbie

Silly question, are you trying to upload more than one pic at a time? If you are, try uploading them singly, especially if they have a large pixel rating. Takes a long time, as I know from personal experience, but worth i in the end

Regards etc

Ian D
    AKA: Jimpy

I've had the same problem loading pics. It says the files are too big. But they are the same size as other pics I've posted (average size of 285kb)!!!!

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    I've had the same problem loading pics. It says the files are too big. But they are the same size as other pics I've posted (average size of 285kb)!!!!
    Same with me they posted ok on other forums !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

happens to me all the time i then start again and ad less pics at a time and it works instead of 8 ill post 4 or 5 and then add more on the same section by repeating also makes sure the size is small enough and the format is acceptable

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    happens to me all the time i then start again and ad less pics at a time and it works instead of 8 ill post 4 or 5 and then add more on the same section by repeating also makes sure the size is small enough and the format is acceptable
    Tried that. Couldn't even load one pic

Reg
    ?

Unhappy Re: Having problems posting pics

Im struggling withnthe pic size thing too, I posted a few pics from my phone fine a few days ago, now it wont let me post any from the phonecam. I rarely get time to sit and fiddle with the pics on a propper pc to make them smaller so it will be a while before I post the fg42 and landmine I found on my holls up north this wk. Reg

sorry ur having problemsstill i dont know what else to suggest thats how it worked for me

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast