Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

help

Article about: Hi, just trying to work out how to use this forum. I'm new to this kind of thing. Id like to post some questions about an old sniper scope I acquired, (I believe off a ww1 lee Enfield type r

matthew madigan
    ?

Default help

Hi, just trying to work out how to use this forum. I'm new to this kind of thing. Id like to post some questions about an old sniper scope I acquired, (I believe off a ww1 lee Enfield type rifle), to see if can get any feedback? I cant see any marks on it, though has old Winchester mounts attached, (which have windage/elevation adjustments on them, none on the scope) Its only about an inch in diameter and about 30-40cm long, 4* best I can tell, brass colour, has a single post vertical reticle with no horizontal reticle. Can post photos once work out how. Its pretty cool, haven't seen nothing like it and I've seen several WW2 era sniper rifles and scopes. Remember the guy I got it off maybe saying he used it in the Boer war. (he's now deceased)
    . Id like to learn to use the forum to discuss this and other artifacts and talk with other enthusiasts, HELP! :-)
    . Thanks

Welcome to WRF!

Using the forum is a simple a A,B,C...otherwise it would be beyond me

Clear information about uploading images etc can be found under various "stickie" threads in this forum section. You might find it helpful to spend a few minutes reading these "how-to" instructional threads.

There are various forum sections covering each area of militaria collecting so posting your questions etc in the appropriate section will connect you with other collectors with similar interests.

Look forward to seeing your further contributions.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Apart from posting pics and working out in which section to post your question you seem to have it all covered.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

C'mon Matthew we need a photo!...