Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help?

Article about: Welcome to the forum Hodge. Seems like you have a variety of items that as you note will need to go into separate "forums". As a new member it may seem to be quite daunting but it

hodge
    ?

Default Help?

I know I am not in the correct thread but could use some help! I am a new member here. I found this site because I inherited a box of German WWII medals, hat decorations, cufftitles, armbands, and other items. I have been laboriously trying to identify them online and have made some progress, but I have so many questions about certain things and can't seem to find any WWII military forums with current posts.

Is there someone here would could direct me to the proper forum on this site so that I may start asking questions about the items I have? I would appreciate it very much! Thanks!

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Hodge. Seems like you have a variety of items that as you note will need to go into separate "forums". As a new member it may seem to be quite daunting but it is actually quite simple.

At the top of each forums you will see on the left side a green button that says "+ Post New Thread". Click this button and you are off to the races. A few things to remember.

1) If you know the name of the item, please to the best of your ability use the correct terminology as provided in the link below

The Use of German Terminology.

2) Quality photos are very important. For medals, cuff titles, armbands, etc make sure you post pictures of the front and back. Natural light (out of direct sun) are the best. Do NOT use a photo hosting site!!! After you start a new thread, follow the pictures below to see how to upload photos...

3) Even within a forum, there are sub-forum as well. Try to pick the one most appropriate to the items you have

4) Do NOT post many items in a single new thread. Post each item on it's own. Don't worry. We don't mind

5) Read some of the sticky threads here. Will help out a lot

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

All of the above will help us to review your items.

So....on to your items.....

German Medals and awards should be posted here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/

Cuff titles should be posted here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/

There are some dedicated forums for SS items as well

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

M

Help?

Help?

Help?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

crickets........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)