Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heur Trojan Virus

Article about: Getting very perturbed as I am finding that as I move around the site that my virus protection programme keeps alerting me to the presence of the above virus. Have had at least 10 alerts in

Default Heur Trojan Virus

Getting very perturbed as I am finding that as I move around the site that my virus protection programme keeps alerting me to the presence of the above virus.

Have had at least 10 alerts in about 2 minutes.

Thanks for bringing this up. I will get Dimas to look into it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I haven't had any problems or alerts...
    Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I haven't had any problems or alerts...
    Glenn
    Me niether

Matt

Whilst I am happy that some members' don't have a problem, I am equally concerned with the fact that some members' who do not (appear) to have problems, may have said problems.

Please note that this should in no way be construed as an attack on Dimas et al but rather a reinforcement of the "vigilance" that is already in place on the Forum.

?

Just had this Trojan virus show up also???

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

our forum admin (at least I HOPE that's who it was!) says someone was trying repeatedly to log in here as me. anyone else experience this? thanks loads admin for being on the lookout.

MAP
    ?

Vady,

see here

Hacking attempt??

Dimas et al are addressing this.

I too got a virus the other week. Not sure where I got it but I'm not on many websites so maybe the same problem. My anti - virus cleaned it up and no problems since.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

right saw it just after I'd posted, thanks.
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Vady,

see here

Hacking attempt??

Dimas et al are addressing this.

I too got a virus the other week. Not sure where I got it but I'm not on many websites so maybe the same problem. My anti - virus cleaned it up and no problems since.

Regards,

Michael

?

I'am working on it. Please let me know ( or send the screenshot, what the warning you get, also what kind of antivirus soft you are using?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast