Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How can I improve

Article about: Hi all, I just wanted to take a minute and hopefully figure out why the majority of my posts do not receive much assistance, yet receiving tons of views If there’s anything I’m doing wrong o

Hey Matt
    Agree with the prior replies. You are an asset here & no need to get discouraged. To repeat others...some threads do fade away due to lack of knowledge. Sometimes one has to re-post the thread because as stated, some members log on here occasionally & the answers sometimes don't come because the thread gets buried. It happens to all of us
    D.
    "When 10 men tell you you're drunk, you better lie down."

CBH
    ?

It is also the hight of Summer, at least in the Northern Hemisphere with many people busy with vacations etc.
    I've been away for two weeks on a boat so this is my first reply in weeks, hang in there.
    This is a great Forum with wonderful membership.
    Cheers Chris

Hi Matt ..No worries ..its totally normal as what has been pointed out.

One thing to take into consideration ..is that your thread/s are being read
    and if there is a need by those who are like minded in what you are studying..the will reply.

I am constantly adding views to many members threads because Im reading them.
    There is alot of great content here for everyone and to each their own field of research and expertise. We all cant be brain surgeons or this website would of closed a long time ago.

Its the many cultures and countries that come together on this forum and make it a success as yourself and every single thread created whether big or small.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12