Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

how to make an account

Article about: I've been trying for an hour to help my friend make an account on this site but i can not for the the life of me remember how to do it and neither can he. help please thanks

Default how to make an account

I've been trying for an hour to help my friend make an account on this site but i can not for the the life of me remember how to do it and neither can he. help please thanks

?

Default Re: how to make an account

Top of the page, JOIN WRF CLUB is the best option. For a small fee (think of how much money you are saved by adhering to the good forum folk's advice), you are able to register for 100/365 days. Benefits also include use of the classifieds section to name but one.

Regards,

Carl

thank you the problem is we are only poor highschool kids

You'd be a lot Poorer kids if you didn't have the expert advice you get here for free to save you being robbed of considerable money by fakes and junk.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I didnt start out in this hobby poor, but i ain't getting any richer, that's for sure!
    Last edited by MD Helmets; 08-16-2012 at 10:20 PM.

i am sure that both he and i will upgrade to the wrf club once we are out of highschool and college and money is less of a concern. how can i make him an account that he doesn't have to pay for for now?

Should be pretty easy to make an account, but here you go:

Step 1:
    Press "register" in the top right corner
    how to make an account

Step 2:
    Fill out necessary information
    how to make an account

Step 3:
    Press "Complete registration"
    how to make an account

Step 4:
    An email has now been sent to your email address telling you to confirm your registration, open your email and click the link to confirm your registration

Step 5:
    Once this is done, log in. You are now a member of the Warrelics forum, enjoy

how to make an account
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by crites1234 View Post
    i am sure that both he and i will upgrade to the wrf club once we are out of highschool and college and money is less of a concern. how can i make him an account that he doesn't have to pay for for now?
    Just spend some money on membership from the Beer&Pizza budget guys

Regards, Lars

Thanks guys for helping with the sound advice. And thanks too for promoting the forum Gold Club, without these good people who do buy a $25 membership, the forum would close down.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

And I forgot to add the attractive bonus of becoming a Gold Club Member, is that you get your name in Panzer Pink!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast