Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

how to remove pics from a post

Article about: Well the title says it all... Neeed to remove some pics from a post. Is there an "edit" button that I missed? Thanks and sorry for the question

JMM
    ?

Default how to remove pics from a post

Well the title says it all...
    Neeed to remove some pics from a post. Is there an "edit" button that I missed?
    Thanks and sorry for the question

Default Re: how to remove pics from a post

I think you need to edit - re-open the attachments/picture upload window and then remove the images from the lower "Attachments" area

?

Yes, go to 'Edit Post' at the bottom of the post you want to edit, scroll down to the 'Pictures Upload' button, open up the pictures upload box and tick the picture you want to remove. Click on one of the small 'X's and you can delete them all.

If you uploaded them in line and the attachment links are within the dialogue box simply delete the text pertaining to those pictures.

Or ask the Mod of the respective forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

JMM
    ?

Thanks for your replies / help
    I'll check it out

JMM
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Yes, go to 'Edit Post' at the bottom of the post you want to edit, scroll down to the 'Pictures Upload' button, open up the pictures upload box and tick the picture you want to remove. Click on one of the small 'X's and you can delete them all.

If you uploaded them in line and the attachment links are within the dialogue box simply delete the text pertaining to those pictures.

Or ask the Mod of the respective forum.
    Ok, now I see why I couldn't (still can't) do it. The post I want to delete pics from, does not have the "edit post" button at the bottom...
    I've been at the file uploader, selected the pics I want to delete but can't find the small "X's" you mention
    Should I ask the mode to remove them?

?

After you've checked the boxes on the pics you want to delete, in the top right hand corner of each one two small icons, a question mark and an 'x' should appear. They appear when you roll the cursor over the image, click on the 'x' and a pop up box will appear asking you to confirm you want to delete the assets, just confirm it and they pics will go.
    If you still have trouble, let me know what thread it is and I will take a look.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

The option Edit post, is allowed for a club members only. Otherwise you can't edit post
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

All posts without the pictures lost it' s subject of discussion
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

JMM
    ?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    After you've checked the boxes on the pics you want to delete, in the top right hand corner of each one two small icons, a question mark and an 'x' should appear. They appear when you roll the cursor over the image, click on the 'x' and a pop up box will appear asking you to confirm you want to delete the assets, just confirm it and they pics will go.
    If you still have trouble, let me know what thread it is and I will take a look.
    Hi Adrian

Thanks for your time. Well, the question mark sign is there but not the small "x". Sent you a PM
    Thank you