Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Huge Request from Rossi...Members & Guests

Article about: Hello, I hope you can PLEASE help a collecting brother out! It will take 3-5 minutes. I have an enormous favor to ask anyone who has a computer and access to the internet. Last week my colle

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Anytime!!! Must have spent an hour reacquainting myself with your hoard!
    Lmao! Hoardster made a dagger right? Oh yeah. Horster! Appreciate you giving me some time Braddha.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

You guys are so damn amazing! Thank you!!!! It means a lot to have had so many visitors world wide. If you have not clicked on and have the time over the weekend please do. I appreciate it and speak with Google, GoDaddy and Joomla about next steps on Monday a.m. The more hits and views the better as I negotiate some help

mpw
    ?

Really well put together site and great photos. Have never seen your collection before so it is a treat for me. Have saved it to my favourites so will be a return visitor in the near future.
    Would have stayed longer now but it is 6.30am here in the UK and I'm out the door to go metal detecting.

Good luck!

Regards, MArk.

The site is working fine and is well set up Kirk All the best in your efforts to keep it secure.

Steve

?

Great website, worked well via my iPad.

?

Quote by mpw View Post
    Really well put together site and great photos. Have never seen your collection before so it is a treat for me. Have saved it to my favourites so will be a return visitor in the near future.
    Would have stayed longer now but it is 6.30am here in the UK and I'm out the door to go metal detecting.

Good luck!

Regards, MArk.
    Mark,

Thanks for your comments and for your assistance in making sure all is working. The support for clicks has been amazing. I sincerely appreciate it!!! Rossi

?

Quote by busman View Post
    Great website, worked well via my iPad.
    That's great. iPads it works fine. When i designed it I was not able to set up a mobile version for phones but glad to hear it works okay for you. Thanks for taking time to assist me with some clicks and getting data built up again!!!

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    The site is working fine and is well set up Kirk All the best in your efforts to keep it secure.

Steve
    Thanks Steve for taking time. Me too. I have spent some time in evenings setting some things up in my server with Joomla that will help. GoDaddy and Google will have some security protocol and a service I have been told to keep people from tagging and leeching on. Appreciate you and the entire gang here as well!!!

Rossi

?

The site works great!!!! Awesome collection Bro. Nothing like drooling while trying to drink your morning coffee

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

So we're these leaches using up you bandwidth? Was that the problem?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast