Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I buy a item but now no contact

Article about: by TIGER88 As stated above, I wouldn't worry yet. It is only a day or so. On this point, what might well make a fine addition to the sales section is some form of feedback registration. That

Default I buy a item but now no contact

Hi all.
    I just brought a item 30 hours ago off the for sale section.
    I payed 30 hours ago but now i,m getting nothing at all from the seller.
    Should I be abit worried etc or this ok?.
    I brought a helmet last week off a another member and I had no probs at all.
    Ive sent 2 emails and two pm,s for no reply.
    Rgds Peter

Default Re: I buy a item but now no contact

I wouldn't be that worried yet, Peter. Give it a little more time. They might be out of town. I hope everything works out.

Luke

Thank I,m new at this etc
    Thanks pete

?

It of course depends on who it is. I don't buy from sellers without a decent amount of post. It is not possible to check up on sellers in the Classifieds section directly from classifieds. You have to go and search on the forum itself. The Classifieds section is not part of forum soft ware, so all user will appear to have no post or nothing.

Regards, Lars

I wouldn't panic just yet mate. A well established member is it?

What was the item and who was the seller?

I would not worry yet, as there could be many reasons why they have not responded.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Did you view the sellers join date, ie, is he a new or old member, this is or could be an indication as to applying caution when considering a purchase, also its advisable to post the item up for a general opinion on it, should you not receive any details or communication within the next day i would put a hold on the payment until such time the seller contacts you with an explanation or ask a Moderator to investigate on your behalf

?

Hi Pete,

30 hours may not be a time period to worry about as there are time differences, people going to work, family commitments etc. It might just be the other party hasn't had time to check in here or check emails.

If you do have concerns, please let me know the details of who it is, what the item is and the timelines, along with any communications between you. You can do this via PM.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I personally suggest not to send out any payments before You have contact with the seller. For example I'm often out of town for several days and do not have access to internet. It is August, so many people have vacations.

?

As stated above, I wouldn't worry yet. It is only a day or so. On this point, what might well make a fine addition to the sales section is some form of feedback registration. That would be very helpful.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast