Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Images out of sequence

Article about: Anyone know how to correct uploaded pics from being "jumbled" out of sequence ? The first pic uploads, then the second takes it's place as image #1. I recently posted a helmet that

Default Images out of sequence

Anyone know how to correct uploaded pics from being "jumbled" out of sequence ? The first pic uploads, then the second takes it's place as image #1. I recently posted a helmet that the images were out of order. Have not had the problem previously. Any ideas ?

Thanks, David..
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-07-2018 at 03:49 AM.

I suggest you upload the individual attachments and then use the "Insert Inline" button. Next, use the "Preview Post" button to see how they will appear in your post. You can then rearrange them as needed by simple cut-and-paste. It's what I always do.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I suggest you upload the individual attachments and then use the "Insert Inline" button. Next, use the "Preview Post" button to see how they will appear in your post. You can then rearrange them as needed by simple cut-and-paste. It's what I always do.
    Yup...missed the "Insert Inline" button. Odd that is normally automatically "checked" previously. Will have to keep an eye on it. I never had to hit that button before
    Thanks, A.

Okay...I see the problem. have to "hit" the Insert Inline after each image ? Will practice later

Quote by real steel View Post
    Okay...I see the problem. have to "hit" the Insert Inline after each image ? Will practice later
    No. First add all attachments to the "upload" window by using the "+" button for each subsequent attachment, than click "Upload"...:

Images out of sequence

...when the upload is completed, just check the "Select All" box and click "Insert Inline" and then "Done":

Images out of sequence

Okay...will practice later.
    Thanks again
    D.

Hello David,
    The method I use is to upload all of the images you wish to post.
    In the lower right of each image, you will see a check mark. Un-select all but the image you wish to be the first one, then insert inline. (be sure to check where your cursor currently is)
    Hit enter.
    Then, check the images one at a time in the order that you wish them to appear and "insert inline". You can usually have two images per line, or you can hit Enter after each image so that your cursor moves to the next line. This will cause all of your images to be below one another.
    Hope this helps.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello David,
    The method I use is to upload all of the images you wish to post.
    In the lower right of each image, you will see a check mark. Un-select all but the image you wish to be the first one, then insert inline. (be sure to check where your cursor currently is)
    Hit enter.
    Then, check the images one at a time in the order that you wish them to appear and "insert inline". You can usually have two images per line, or you can hit Enter after each image so that your cursor moves to the next line. This will cause all of your images to be below one another.
    Hope this helps.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph...will try this method too.
    Thanks, David

Or you can do like I do and just click on the thumbnail images and drag them where
    you want them.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg....will try that too. Sounds easiest
    David

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Or you can do like I do and just click on the thumbnail images and drag them where
    you want them.
    Correct, you can drag them to what ever order you want in Andreas' second photo.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)