Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German Forum down?

Article about: Is it just me or is the Imperial German Forum down? tried my PC, cell phone and tablet and keep on getting timed out? Michael

MAP
    ?

Default Imperial German Forum down?

Is it just me or is the Imperial German Forum down? tried my PC, cell phone and tablet and keep on getting timed out?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think it is one of a number of issues the forum is having today. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Jerry! And here I had a post I wanted to put up. Guess it will have to wait till next week

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I too am having issues reaching the Imperial German forum, I get an error message about a double redirection.

MAP
    ?

I'm still having problems as well.

However when you scroll down to the forum I do see that others have posted recently!

Imperial German Forum down?