Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

"Insert Inline" not working?

Article about: I just noticed I am not able to attach picture directly to the thread, just as attachments. The whole lower bar where "Select all", "Insert Inline" and "Done" d

Default "Insert Inline" not working?

I just noticed I am not able to attach picture directly to the thread, just as attachments.
    The whole lower bar where "Select all", "Insert Inline" and "Done" do not appear to want to cooperate with me.
    I can click on any of them, and nothing happens.

Any help?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

You may want to check the settings on your machine. It seems to be working on mine with win 7 using firefox or IE.

"Insert Inline" not working?
    Last edited by Logictox; 01-19-2014 at 04:16 AM.

I've used this laptop to upload pictures exactly the same way as I have done before, the problem seems to have appeared recently...
    I'm using Google Chrome with Windows 7.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

i am using chrome with windows 7 , fine here

try disabling any ad/popup blockers for this website .

Hi Vegar..ypou may want to try this below...which I had to disable mine to get photos to upload. Go to "settings" at the top of your page..then scroll down to "general settings" once your in there scroll towards the bottom as i have copied what is in that box below. Most users use the enhanced uploading..which works well with some systems and others not. With me..I had to turn mine off..and the uploading was better for me. give it a try. if not you can also always go back to the original and turn it back on. Every once in a while clear your own cookies and cache and restart your computer. Regards Larry. ...........directions below

Enhanced Attachment Uploading:

Enhanced Attachment Uploading on
    Enhanced Attachment Uploading off

The forum features an enhanced attachment uploading system that allows you to reuse existing attachments via a drag and drop interface.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use the enhanced system. If you experience problems with the interface, try disabling this option.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I still like this one. It is easy and reliable: The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by Vegar T View Post
    I've used this laptop to upload pictures exactly the same way as I have done before, the problem seems to have appeared recently...
    I'm using Google Chrome with Windows 7.
    I am having similar problems with the same set up, only since yesterday.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.