Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Keeping track of my posts?

Article about: Hi everyone. Is there an option, or a way to keep track of the posts i have started, or commented on? Thank you.

Default Keeping track of my posts?

Hi everyone.
    Is there an option, or a way to keep track of the posts i have started, or commented on?
    Thank you.

You look under your membership thingy. Someone can explain it to you better than I.
    I know about the III. Reich, not about internet sites. Thank God.Keeping track of my posts?

?

Press my profile at the top right
    Look under your username and profile pic
    It should say

Send Email
    User Notes (0)
    Find latest posts= This is what you want
    Find latest started threads= this is also what you want
    View Articles

You see, the young cohort knows best.

Thank you

Quote by Darin Zeigler View Post
    Thank you
    Good luck. Go find something else so we can have some more opinions.Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?Keeping track of my posts?

MAP
    ?

Further, under your settings page you can create folders. The default folder is called Subscriptions

Typically the default option when you create a thread (or even post in a thread) is to "subscribe". All your subscribed threads will be stored there. If you didn't start the thread but posted and then later on want to remove it you will need to unsubscribe. I use this Subscriptions folder to manage all the threads I started as well as recent threads I've posted in or am following (but I typically clean these 'non-started' threads out a few times a month)

If you want to customize your subscriptions go to general settings and pick and choose what you want.

Double click to enlarge the photos.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks MAP, that's exactly what I was looking for.

MAP
    ?

Glad to be of service
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)