Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

'likes' gone?

Article about: As I mentioned before, Dimas is going to try get this sorted. Bear with us guys. I am not going to fiddle with the control panel as we could loose the whole forum! Cheers, Ade.

Strange I have never seen anything like it !

Nick
    Last edited by Woolgar; 05-16-2014 at 03:21 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I would hope it is just a glitch. I would think it a bit unreasonable to remove a feature without at least consulting with the forum population first or simply notifying us. I will presume someone would have liked this comment lol. Cheers, Sean.

Quote by seandm View Post
    I would hope it is just a glitch. I would think it a bit unreasonable to remove a feature without at least consulting with the forum population first or simply notifying us. I will presume someone would have liked this comment lol. Cheers, Sean.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Some forums think the 'like' feature is a bit too much like that "in ya face-book" but it is a way of appreciating a post.
    I for one enjoy it when someone likes one of my posts ( call me shallow or vain but hey, that's how it is )

Cheers,
    "likeable" Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

I would like your post Dan but.. well .. you know.
    Morris

What's going on? There's something wrong with the forum. I don't like change!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	690167

?

Was?!

Just come home form a local beachparty here in the wolderness with a lot of new potential wifes, and now i see my "like" optino has been remved.

-Me no "like"...

I knew it, i knew it, i should never wlaked home early just because one ofmy wifes got little celosa!
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

?

I kinda like the likes and I'd like to see the likes back alike.

?

I liked the likes like it or not, if someone liked my post i liked theirs, now i cant like anyone so they cant like me, thats not all that likable, and if you like this post ,your buggered

CBH
    ?

I too Liked the Likes , it was a way to show appreciation for a post without posting . And made you feel like people were looking at your posts even if you didn't get many comments . Bring back our likes !

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast