Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Manners Maketh The Man

Article about: As a relative 'newbie' I hope I am not speaking out of turn when I say Im quite surprised at the number of posts where individuals cant even be bothered to open the post with a greeting and

I think we should challenge it EVERY time we see it (I have already done once this today) instead of responding...I've seen a few "read-up-and-ask-nicely" responses to "how-much?" posts.....these are good in my opinion. I'd also like to see more respect from those who don't like the answer to a question they've asked.....if you know the answer (or perhaps that should be know the answer you WANT) don't ask...it wastes time and disrespects those who're trying to help you........

Well, 'just challenged a newbie....yet members still simply respond to questions asked........WTFP?

Quote by Composite View Post
    Well, 'just challenged a newbie....yet members still simply respond to questions asked........WTFP?
    Hi Composite, if you are referring to the 88mm shell question I decided I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt, as English is clearly not his first language. Sorry if this was not the right protocol but members make the forum and so it seemed the right thing to do.

?

Also about that 88mm . I just like 88mm related things and really wanted to get down to it before this man leaves the thread and it remains unanswered

Yes it is always good to share the collecting bug.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3