Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Message editing

Article about: Not sure exactly how to describe this but how do you get those quote sections below messages on threads . Some people have funny quotes or famous quotes and asking for help with a regiment .

?

Default Message editing

Not sure exactly how to describe this but how do you get those quote sections below messages on threads . Some people have funny quotes or famous quotes and asking for help with a regiment . Btw I don't mean quoting some to reply to there question

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Not sure exactly how to describe this but how do you get those quote sections below messages on threads . Some people have funny quotes or famous quotes and asking for help with a regiment . Btw I don't mean quoting some to reply to there question
    Are you talking about the "Signatures" ? Joining the forum as a "Club Member" gives you that option, along with a few other benefits.

At the top right of any page you should see a tab that says "Settings", click on this and you will go to your profile page in the edit mode. On the left of the page you should see, "Edit Signature", click on this and type in what you would like to put in your signature line.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ah its club member thing , I just read the benefits. I might join soon seeing how its well priced . Thanks

Quote by rbminis View Post
    At the top right of any page you should see a tab that says "Settings", click on this and you will go to your profile page in the edit mode. On the left of the page you should see, "Edit Signature", click on this and type in what you would like to put in your signature line.
    Ralph.
    Sorry for the incorrect information. Thought one had to be a Club Member for a signature

?

No i think it is a club membership feature as I cannot find it. But its no problem

MAP
    ?

As said, go to settings (see red oval), then click "Edit Signature" (green oval)

click to enlarge

Message editing
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)