Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

More photo problems...

Article about: I've been trying to upload some pics into a thread but every time I try to upload them I get an error message. I've tried to upload them individually and in this case every pic i try gets th

Default More photo problems...

I've been trying to upload some pics into a thread but every time I try to upload them I get an error message. I've tried to upload them individually and in this case every pic i try gets the error message and I've tried to do it in a batch and in this case it seems to pick a random picture to place the error message (though the pics without the error exclamation mark don't upload either).
    The error message I get is a exclamation mark against the file name in the upload box and the message which says...
    [IO ErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error#2038"]

Does that mean owt to anybody? Any clues as to what's not working?

Picture sizes are all either under, or just around and about 100kb so shouldn't be too big??

?

Default Re: More photo problems...

Working on it
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Working on it
    Thanks very much! Is it a known problem/bug on the forum or is it something happening at my end?

Hi Mike, things are working OK for me. (I know that does not exactly help you, sorry) I have not come across that error before? But Dimas is the man.

Cheers, Ade.

?

No, that is the server bug, something caused the YUI uploader . Please let me know how it is now?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Just tried it - still the same.

Just tried it again but using the other bit which says 'Basic Uploader' and that seems to work so I guess if I just use that then it should be okay?

Thanks for looking at the problem though!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More photo problems...