Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

More Problems - Search Function No Longer Works As Before.

Article about: This new software the forum has started using is to my mind an unmitigated disaster. Sorry for being blunt, but besides the problems with spam, virus alerts, failed blocking of Google ads fo

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am grateful to Dimas, as Adrian has told me many times how hard he works for us all. He has made my collection prominent in the great cosmos as well as given us a fine place to live, for which I thank him. If idiot Google would chose ads not based on its native, cynical and materialistic prejudices and marketing blather of the ding dongs crouched there behind their malevolent screens, I might complain somewhat less. I.e. ads for concerts, and thoughtful used books, and such. That is, things I might actually want versus the ludicrous crap they assume about my demographic. May they gag in their own vomit.
    Long live Dimas and long live our site. As Goetz von Berlichingen said: Lech mich am Ar$ch, es lebe die Freiheit!
    Huzzah!!

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I would like to thank Dimas for his hard work.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Huzzah!!

Huzzah, in return, and my thanks to you for your fine citizenship here.

[QUOTE=Dimas;1390674]This is not a new software issue. That is due I have some of the templates reverted, and it will be solved asap. It takes a lot of time to configure the code manually for stable work. There two choices, I prefer first

Thanks Dimas, a long and hard job I am sure. Also thanks for letting us know what the problem is, your hard work is most appreciated! Leon.

?

First of all, we finally locate the issue with the virus found in one of the files.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi, mates !

The search function here does´nt work on my PC since quite a long time ...

Chers,
    R.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    This is not a new software issue. That is due I have some of the templates reverted, and it will be solved asap. It takes a lot of time to configure the code manually for stable work. There two choices, I prefer first- leave the forum work, with som temporary bugs, or second-close it at all for a maitenance period
    As always, your hard work here is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I see the sites having Problems, so once all is sorted..... If I Upgraded to Gold membership, would I still be faced with pages and pages and pages of Admin advertising items for sale on EBAY, AS THIS NOW HARD TO SEE AN ACTUAL POSITING THSES DAYS?

Cheers Guys.

?

Ads problem- solved now, if you still see them, just clear your cache, but must be work fine
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Search function is recovered ...
    Regards,
    Dimas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast