Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Nasty commercial screens ?

Article about: Anyone else getting a new page with commercial nonsense when you click on something in the forum ? I have both on my pc and iPad. I click and a new page opens up to some off site webpage. Wh

Thanks Dimas!!
    "Per Ardua"

Seems to be working well, thank you very much Dimas!

Not as of this morning for me...……….

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    For a second I thought it didn’t work and i was still being redirected to spam advert websites.
    But then i cleared my browsing data/history and all that sorta stuff and now it works perfectly!

Great job Dimas!!!
    I did the same and it now works perfectly. Cheers Dimas.

?

All good here !! Thanks..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nothing pops up overhere.

Although i have some security issues blocked. Among which viglink dot com/api/vglnk.js concerns me most (for you, not for me as i have it blocked ).

?

Forum Admin.
    I think you have to look into that viglink stuff.

If i put my mouse on a link, it doesn't go to that link but to some redirect link from that viglink dot com.
    Look at the images below for both the link, and left under you can see the redirecting viglink where it goes to. I think this is not forum script. Such redirects open pop-ups.

Important question. Is that forum scripted stuff? Extra included by you yourself with some kind of purpose?
    I wouldn't think so, as on every forum each link goes to were the link says, and not over some redirect.
    I suggest to look if more people have that. I have it with several links posted by (also other) members.

If this is not a forum script made by you then the forum is infected!

?

That is strange. If i put up a testlink for that it works like it should. strijdbewijs

But with those old links that problem does exist. Strange.
    If it test a recent post from 11-15-2019, 02:30 PM (made by Admin!) it still has that viglink.

Very strange.

?

WTF. In preview while writing previous reaction my 'strijdbewijs' link was www dot strijdbewijs dot nl as it should be...

... and now, after i've posted it, IT IS A VIGLINK!

Viglink alters original links into new redirect links. That (redirect url) is what redirects on the forum so popups can open, and this is IN and ON the forum.

Admin, if this is NOT part of the forum (which i think), i really think there's your core problem!
    Go hunt for that viglink. That viglink shit is somewere in your database or includes or whatever were. Find that.

Not often here, but i regularly come back again to read some for some years now. Because i like this forum.
    So good luck with this! Kill it.

MAP
    ?

Have zero idea what this all means Colin, but sounds like good detective work. Thanks for alerting the crew.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast