Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Article about: Hey guys Thought I'd post a quick 'how to' for the new look site and the new way of uploading your pictures to the forum. This new upload tool allows you to post 'inline' so you can describe

Default Re: New picture posting feature - How to guide !

Sorry still not working for me either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

That must be the browser issue, not the software, please try different
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Try to clean the browser cache
    Regards,
    Dimas

I am using IE. I will try AOL.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Try the mozilla firefox, seems it is a IE9 problem, even it's a bit screw the look of the window
    Regards,
    Dimas

Worked ok with AOL

?

Worked with Mozilla Firefox, bummer now I will have to change servers everytime I want to post a picture from the forum -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

I have some problems when i multi upload pics. They seem to appear in a total random order, and when i try to rearrange them in the up-loader they are still random. Also have some "issues" with putting text to a pic.

?

pictures which uploaded show in the small window below ,sorted by size, just drag and drop them in the line as you wish to show them
    Using the editor to add the text is simple, if you add the pictures inline and using small knowledge in the WYSIWYG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Or by using spaces/text before beginning [IMG] or after the close image tag [/IMG] in the BB code by pressing the button in the advanced editor marked as a/A in the right side of the text edit window ( to enter advanced editor double click "reply to thread"
    Regards,
    Dimas

I am having a few problems myself so i want to test something here. i have one stored photo in the lower box or the click and drag box and i am trying to delete it,, but when i delete it so does the photo is deleted from my post that i made. So i have to go back and do it all over again,,IS THERE ANY WAY OF DELETING WITHOUT LOSING THE PHOTO FROM THE POST? Frustrated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New picture posting feature - How to guide !  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast